Monday, October 29, 2007

Miley Cyrus Prepares To Rock Seattle

If you live in the Pacific Northwest, you’re probably reading this from the massive line forming outside Key Arena. Miley Cyrus is in Seattle preparing to bring her amazing tour to the stage there, and you won’t wanna miss it.

The Hannah Montana star has been selling out every single show on her current tour in record time. But don’t expect all the fame and fortune to derail this pop star’s sense of family.

According to her father, country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, the two are “best friends.” He told press, “My definition of being a father is being a best friend. That’s what my dad was to me and that’s what I’ve tried to be for my kids. I’m really good at open communication, whether they’ve got problems of just want to celebrate things they’re proud of. I’m a really good listener. I’m a little bit different than the ‘normal dad’ I try to use a little more psychology.”

The “Achy Breaky Heart” singer revealed that the on-screen chemistry between himself and his daughter is very indicative of reality. “What Miley and I do on Hannah Montana is almost exactly what we do with me being her daddy in real life. I think one of the hooks of the show is the realism between Miley and myself. We love it.”

A showbiz veteran himself, Billy Ray encourages his daughter to enjoy her life as a successful singer/actress. “My advice to Miley is to have fun, enjoy the ride, be happy and don’t let the business crap overshadow the fact of what you do. If you ain’t having fun, it’s not working. My dad always said, ‘If you do what you love for a living, then you never have to work a day in your life.’

No comments: