Monday, October 29, 2007

Amanda Peet: Not Done Acting Yet

Some celebrity mothers would rather concentrate on their parenting role than an acting gig. But Amanda Peet says she’s not one of them.

The “Igby Goes Down” actress says that despite the birth of her 8-month-old daughter, she still plans to pursue her acting career.

Peet told press, “I want to work. I’m not one of those actresses who’s like, ‘I just want to be home with my baby.’ But maybe that’s because I don’t have an Academy Award or a private jet.”

The 35-year-old actress’ new movie “Martian Child” (with John Cusack) opens in theaters on Friday. It looks like an excellent flick, so perhaps her award-less status will take a turn for the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest
of the site is very good.

Feel free to visit my web blog logtech